Free next day special delivery on all orders to UK
This is an ongoing promotion.
Please note, postage will be charged if the item is returned.
We now offer international delivery from £29.
We have tried to keep the prices down as much as possible and give a quick service. The postage also includes insurance for loss/damage. For some international destinations, there is no compensation for loss/damage. However Ichiban International will inform you if your country falls into this category and we will recommend alternative delivery option e.g. DHL courier.
Please notify us immediately if it does not arrive at your address at the expected time (allowing few extra days).
Please note: Ichiban International can refuse, and fully refund orders, from Remote Areas in some countries.
On DHL page click file Remote Areas.pdf than type Ctr F to search your country and/or postcode.
If the postcode or town is listed we cannot deliver, however you can arrange for your order to be delivered to a different address.
Ichiban International web site allows the delivery address to be different from the billing address.
If you have already submitted the order please email ichiban as quickly as possible.
Thank you (Ichiban Team).
International Delivery Cost Delivery Time - from Ichiban stock
Europe EU from £29.00 1-2 Working Days
Europe non EU from £36.00 1-3 Working Days
Rest Of World from £51.00 1-5 Working Days
International Buyers Outside the EU :
a) Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or delivery charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
b) Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
Orders will be despatched on the same day, from stock, if received before 2pm Monday-Fridays. UK orders will be delivered free of charge to arrive the next day using the Special delivery service (*8-1pm). We are very sorry, but the Special service cannot be guaranteed in certain areas. These areas include - Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Isles of Scilly or the Scottish Highlands & Islands.
All Orders outside the UK will be sent via DHL Express delivery service and the approximate transit time is stated above.
Please notify us immediately if it does not arrive at your address at the expected time (allowing few extra days outside UK).
• If your goods are not in stock, it will have to be delivered from Japan to Ichiban, than from Ichiban to our customers.
This will take approximately:-
1 - 2 weeks for ready-made belts and suits from Hirota’s stock
2 - 4 weeks for part made to measure
2 - 6 weeks for embroidered black belts and/or embroidered suits
4 - 9 weeks for special orders / fully customized.
NOTE: For customized orders please ask Ichiban as the lead time may increase by 2-4 weeks depending on how busy Hirota is at the time of ordering.
For all orders we, Ichiban International, do our very best to stick to our lead times above, but in rare occasions we experience issues beyond our control, so no guarantee is made by Ichiban International.
• We (Ichiban) will check all Orders to ensure that it is as the customer ordered.
• We will notify you when your order is ready for despatched so that you know when to expect it.
• Orders placed after 2pm Thursday will arrive on the following Monday.
• Orders placed after 2pm Friday & over the weekend will arrive the following Tuesday.
• Please note that weekends and Bank Holidays are not classed as working days.
• A signature will be required to confirm receipt of deliveries, so please make sure somebody is available between 8:00 AM and 1:00 PM to receive your parcel.
• If you are not at home to receive your delivery the courier will leave you a calling card. This card will have instructions on how to re-arrange delivery or details of how to collect your parcel from their depot.
FOR READY MADE KARATE SUITS.
Please stretch out flat before measuring
All sizes are in centimeters
Assuming you order the correct size the arm sleeve length will fall one third up between the wrist and the elbow. The leg length will be just above the ankle.
If you like wearing a shorter sleeve and shorter trousers Ichiban recommend you order a part made to measure suit (giving exact dimensions of sleeves and legs). The sizes go according to the person’s height. Every person comes in different shapes and sizes, therefore Ichiban has created the above chart to assist you in choosing the correct size. Please note that this is only a guideline. Diamensions may vary slightly from one batch to another. Please e-mail Ichiban if you need further assistance.
When the belt is made up, lift both ends and ensure that they do not pass your chin.
This is to prevent it from slapping your face when kicking.
To assist you could apply the following formula:
for the Regular belt (4cm width) :
• (Waist in cm) x 2 + 110 to 120 cm (depending on if you want a standard length belt or long hanging belt. This can in turn be dependent on the amount of embroidery.)
for the Wide belt (4.5cm width):
• (waist in cm) x 2 + 120 to 130cm (depending on if you want a standard length belt or long hanging belt. This can in turn be dependent on the amount of embroidery.)